You know you need to change the way you lead but are resisting because you don’t want to give up your power and authority. What if I told you there was another way?
Found out how – book in for a free discovery session today.
You don’t know what you don’t know about your business
– and you may not know that great governance is the key to unlocking insights and perspectives that have you be more productive, make great decisions and have a dramatic impact on your bottom line
Your customers may be delighted, but you and I both know that behind the scenes your organisation isn’t running the way it should or could be.
Let’s talk about how we can help.
I have never had a leader admit that they don’t really know what governance is……
- yet when I ask them to show me what they have in place, they fail - they just don’t recognise that governance is the lifeblood of a great performing business.
Governance Support and Services for Heart - Centred Governing Leaders
Improve your organisation’s performance and culture, exceed shareholder expectations and
cement your legacy. We offer a fresh approach to this traditionally conservative function.
Is the right roles in the business defining, approving and holding lines of accountability©
Position your Organisation, Team and Customers for Success.
Great governance is the secret foundation of an ethical and financially viable business. It’s a system of rules, processes and frameworks that align with the interests of all your stakeholders – determining how you operate so everyone can win.
Heart-centred governing leaders:
- Make more informed, holistic and transparent decisions
- Increase organisational productivity
- Effectively move their organisation and stakeholders towards collective goals
- Positively influence their industry
- Improve the bottom line
- Confidently plan for succession.
We support you and the delivery of your governance needs at every level
Managing Director/ Chief Executive
- Board Constitution
- Board roles and Responsibilities defined in the Board Charter
- Company Strategy
- Board Performance Oversight/Evaluation
- Risk Management Framework
- Delegations of Authority Framework
Board skillsets (Fiduciary Duties)
- Board Decision making framework
- Board operations
- Conflict of Interests and Related Party Transaction Management
- Board Secretariat Functions
- Board Committee Oversight
- Board Member Induction/Manual
- Ethics & Values Framework
- Policy & Procedure Framework
- Executive Operations Governance Framework
- Financial Management Framework
- Fraud & Corruption Control Framework
- Secondary Employment Framework
- Procurement Framework
- Business Plan & Performance Reporting
- Occupational Health and Safety Framework
- Employment/Recruitment Framework
- Records Management Framework
- Assurance Framework
- Member Engagement & Communications Framework
- Compliance Framework (incl Non compliance)
- Gifts & Benefits Framework
- Board Committee Convenorship
- Stakeholder Engagement Framework
Are you worried your business won’t survive in the
current climate because you’re unequipped to
manage the risk, complexity and uncertainty?
Bespoke governance consulting, workshop, coaching, training and keynote services that support you and your business.
Not sure which service you need?
Did you know?
of leaders surveyed believe that governance plays a critical part of their businesses success
of leaders either partially or do not have their governance processes set up to inform their decision making
of leaders do not feel equipped to make informed decisions using insights from their company’s governance processes
How much does corporate governance matter?
Corporate Governance in Uncertain Times INSEAD Conference: The Changing Face of Corporate Governance in the World
What Clients are Saying...
Lisa delivers a strong training, and you will walk away challenged and solution focused. Thanks Lisa!
Susana Qleibo, Administration Manager
Lisa is articulate, client-focused and always brings creative solutions to her client’s challenges.
Gary Gill, Head of Investigations
She adds value to every project she supervises or where she is a team member. She is a systems thinker and fabulous coordinator and connector of moving parts. She is also a champion of integrity in business practices and therefore a great leadership role model.
Dr Attracta Lagan, Managing Values Pty Ltd
She is willing to take the time to answer and questions and explain things to be applicable in your situation. If you are considering taking one of the courses that she teaches, I would strongly recommend.
Liz Reams, Client Services Coordinator
She is truly a world class governance leader who aspires to help Boards and C-Suites in implementing best practice frameworks, practices and process that are tailored and fit for purpose for an organisation irrespective of whether they are profit or not-for-profit. She has incredible drive and energy and I highly recommend Lisa to anyone wishing to move the dial on their governance maturity.
Zoheb Razvi, Group Company Secretary
Julian Gaillard, Risk, Insurance & Company Secretary
Lisa will find the most efficient governance and policy structure for your company corporation or business. I highly recommend you engage with Lisa for a corporate health check and make sure you are ready for next!
Toni Lontis, Founder/Managing Director
Lisa is an expert facilitator, skilled governance and leadership professional who goes the extra mile each and every time
Shenal Basnayake, Chief Executive Officer